dinsdag 7 juli 2015

About me

























Hi, My name is Laura and welcome to my blog!


So for a couple of years now, I've been visiting blogs of famous bloggers. I've always dreamed of having my own blog but I never had enough willpower to actually make it happen. However, summer is coming up and tomorrow is my very last day of school, so now I'll have plenty of time to make something out of this. In this first blogpost I will tell you something about myself and what I intend to do with this blog. I thought it would be nice if I would do this in the form of a couple of questions, so I hope you enjoy :)

How old are you?
I am 15 years old. I will become 16 on the 15th of November.

Where do you live?
I live in the Netherlands. In a city called Eindhoven. Now you may wonder, why are you writing in English? Well I am following a bilingual education which means that half of all my subjects are in English and I though this would be the perfect opportunity to improve my English writing skills. So if any of you spot a grammar of spelling mistake, please tell me because you'll help me get better :)

What are things you like?
There are a bunch of things I like and here are a few of them.

  • Shopping
  • Dancing
  • Decorating my room
  • Reading
  • Watching youtube videos
  • We heart it
  • Books
  • Make -up
  • Doing workouts
  • Trying new and healthy food
  • Blogging ;)

Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Yes, I have one sister and her name is Danique. She is 13 years old. :)

Why did you start this blog?
As I said in the introduction, I have been following a couple of blogs for quite a while now and it just seems like so much fun. Also I don't want to be bored during the summer holiday so right now I have found the perfect way to spend my time.

What is this blog going to be about?
And there we've reached the hardest question of all. Because I have no idea yet what I will be writing about. Sure I have some ideas, but they don't all fit into one category. I think for now I will just call it lifestyle but it's going to be kind of all over the place. I'm thinking about fashion, beauty, food, books, DIY and photography so we'll see what it becomes eventually. If you have any suggestions of what kind of things you would like to see, then please let me know :)

Thank you very much for making it until here. I hope you did enjoy it. If you have any other questions let me know! ;)

x laura


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14259323/?claim=gu74p6wakpc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>




1 opmerking: